The black Up-Rise II 43 Photo Sling Bag holds a DSLR with an attached 24-70 f/2.8 lens, a battery grip, three to four extra lenses, and a flash between padded, touch-fastened dividers inside the main compartment. There are three strap attachment points to keep the padded sling strap in place while you move, which includes a stabilizing body strap under your arm.
The sling bag features a quick-access side panel to easily retrieve your DSLR, as well as a zippered front flap that opens all the way down for full access to your gear. For additional storage, there is a 2" zippered interior expansion, which features a built-in foam to prevent damage to your gear. For comfort when wearing the sling bag, there is a breathable, padded back panel that promotes air circulation. Additionally, you can carry the sling bag using the padded grip handle at the top.
- Quick-access side panel features touch-fastener, zipper, and quick-release buckle closure
- Side stretch pocket holds tripod along with the quick-release belt above
- Side stretch pocket can hold water bottle
- Removable rain cover for unpredictable weather
- D-ring on strap for carrying and attaching accessories
- Hanging name card holder