The black Up-Rise II 48 Photo Backpack holds a DSLR with a grip, an attached 70-200 f/2.8 lens, three additional lenses, an extra DSLR body, and a flash between padded, touch-fastened dividers inside the main compartment. It also accommodates a 15" laptop within a dedicated zippered back pocket.
The backpack features a quick-access side panel to easily retrieve your DSLR, as well as a zippered front flap that opens all the way down for full access to your gear. For additional storage, there is a 2.4" zippered interior expansion and a tripod attachment at the side. For comfort when wearing the backpack's shoulder harness, there is a breathable, padded back panel, a sternum strap, and a waist belt. You can also carry the backpack using the padded grip handle at the top.
- Exterior slip stretchy pocket at side holds water bottle
- Removable rain cover for unpredictable weather
- Built-in foam in zippered expansion prevents damage to extra gear
- Side tripod attachment has a quick-release belt and retractable tripod cup
- Quick-access side panel features touch-fastener, zipper, and quick-release buckle closure
- D-rings on straps for carrying and attaching accessories
- Hanging name card holder